Oxford University - Línea: College
Colección O/I 2016
- Pantalones casuales largos, 100% algodón elástico
- Tintura directa y stone washing ligero
- Cierre con botones, uno visible y 3 ocultos
- Bolsillos posteriores ojal 3 mm, con botón
- Queda regular, fondo ajustado
- Lavar a 40° C
- Tallas USA
2016 F/W Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence, and is regularly ranked within the top 10 universities in the world. Some of the famous students who attended or teached at Oxford University are Oscar Wilde, Stephen Hawking, J.R.R. Tolkien and Albert Einstein.
The trousers are 100% elastic cotton, with direct dyeing and a light stone washing, which makes the fabric softer and more vintage-looking.
The Oxford line proposes an exquisitely British style: bon-ton, simple but refined, for a timeless elegance!
- Casual long trousers, 100% elastic cotton
- Direct dyeing and light stone washing
- Buttons fastening, 1 visible and 3 hidden
- Rear welt pockets 3 mm, with button
- Regular fit, narrow bottom
- Wash at 40° C
- U.S. sizes