Oxford University - Línea: College
- Colección O/I 2016
- Sudadera con mangas largas raglan en color contrastante
- 100% algodón
- Inserciones de cinta en el cuello, puños y dobladillo inferior acanalado
- Dos bolsillos delanteros
- Tamaño normal
- Parche con cimera de la universidad a la que pertenece
- Lavar a 30° C
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen's College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The sweatshirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Queen's College.
- Long sleeves raglan sweatshirt with contrasting colour inserts
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Band inserts in the collar, ribbed cuffs and hem
- Two front kangaroo pockets
- Zip fastening
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and rear gabardine appliques with the name of the college
- Wash at 30° C