Oxford University - Línea: Oxford
- Colección O/I 2016
- Sudadera con mangas largas
- 100% algodón
- Inserciones de cinta en el cuello, puños, cuello y borde inferior de canalé color sólido
- Tamaño normal
- Impresión central Pixel print
- Lavar a 30° C
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence, and is regularly ranked within the top 10 universities in the world. Some of the famous students who attended or teached at Oxford University are Oscar Wilde, Stephen Hawking, J.R.R. Tolkien and Albert Einstein.
The sweatshirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a print which reminds us of the historical rivalry between the two university cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
The Oxford line proposes an exquisitely British style: bon-ton, simple but refined, for a timeless elegance!
- Long sleeves sweatshirt
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Band inserts in the collar, ribbed plain colour cuffs, collar and hem with double stitching
- Regular fit
- Central pixel print
- Wash at 30° C