Oxford University - Línea: College
- Colección O/I 2016
- Camiseta de cuello redondo de mangas largas, raglan en color contrastante
- 100% algodón
- Cuello acanalado
- Costura remachada delante
- Tamaño normal
- Impresión central de la universidad a la que pertenece
- Lavar a 30° C
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a reinterpretation of the college crest, in this case Oriel College, with three lion heads which recall the lions of the original crest.
- Roundneck long sleeves raglan t-shirt in contrasting colour
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar
- Front seams
- Side seams for a perfect fit
- Regular fit
- Central print with name and foundation year of the college with a reinterpretation of the crest
- Wash at 30° C