Oxford University - Línea: College
- Colección O/I 2016
- Camiseta de cuello redondo de manga corta, raglan en color contrastante
- 100% algodón
- Cuello acanalado
- Costura remachada delante
- Tamaño normal
- Impresión central de la universidad a la que pertenece
- Lavar a 30° C
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Magdalen College is the college of liberal arts and its foundation dates back to 1458. Among the excellent personalities who attended this college there's also the famous poet and writer Oscar Wilde. The college motto is "Sicut lilium" (=like the lily), lilies which are also on the university crest.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a reinterpretation of the college crest, in this case Magdalen College.
- Roundneck short sleeves raglan t-shirt in contrasting colour
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar
- Front seams
- Side seams for a perfect fit
- Regular fit
- Central print of the crest and name and foundation year of the college
- Wash at 30° C