Oxford University - Línea: College
- Colección O/I 2016
- Camiseta de cuello redondo de mangas largas, raglan en color contrastante
- 100% algodón
- Cuello acanalado
- Costura remachada delante
- Tamaño normal
- Impresión central de la universidad a la que pertenece
- Lavar a 30° C
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oxford's Trinity College, established in 1555, is renowned for its excellence in the scientific field and among its students we can find Nobel Prizes and Prime Ministers.
The crest represents three griffin heads and four lilies, all of which golden and blue alternatively.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a reinterpretation of the college crest, in this case Trinity College, with four fleur-de-lis flowered which recall those of the original crest.
- Roundneck long sleeves raglan t-shirt in contrasting colour
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar
- Front seams
- Side seams for a perfect fit
- Regular fit
- Central print with name and foundation year of the college with a reinterpretation of the crest
- Wash at 30° C