Oxford University - Línea: College
- Colección O/I 2016
- Camiseta de cuello redondo de manga corta con rayas
- 100% algodón
- Cuello acanalado
- Costura remachada delante
- Tamaño normal
- Impresión central de la universidad a la que pertenece
- Lavar a 30° C
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen's College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a print with name and initial of the college, in this case Queen's College.
- Roundneck short sleeves t-shirt with contrasting colour stripes
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar
- Front seams
- Side seams for a perfect fit
- Regular fit
- Central print with name and initial of the college
- Wash at 30° C